Creating Intelligent Broadband with Network Policy Control
Network Policy Control is a network and service management technique to:
- Identify convergent network conditions
- Evaluate business rules in real-time
- Enforce policy actions locally and remotely
Sandvine's Product Suites
- Make informed decisions regarding service plans, management policies, capital investments and premium services.
- Combine application-level awareness of per-subscriber Internet usage with financial objectives, assumptions and data from billing systems to accurately model network operation at a business level
As part of our Business Intelligence suite, Sandvine's Network Analytics product enables sophisticated analysis that empowers confident decisions through network-wide visibility.
- Improve subscriber quality of experience while complying with equity and fairness objectives
- Implement fair congestion management solutions to reduce the capacity needed for growth and peak hours
As part of our Traffic Optimization suite, Sandvine's
Traffic Management product manages inherent competition for network resources so that the best QoE is maintained for the maximum number of subscribers over the maximum period of time.
- Enhance the Internet experience while unlocking new revenue opportunities with personalized value-added services
As part of our Service Creation suite, Sandvine's Usage Management product enables operators to better meet subscribers' needs, by deploying tier-based usage plans to retain existing customers, and targeted service plans to attract new ones.
- Reduce outbound spam to prevent blacklisting
- Prevent service outages and reduce support calls and incidence response costs by protecting network services from the impact of botnets and denial-of-service (DOS) attacks
- Achieve regulatory URL-filtering compliance quickly and cost-effectively
As part of our Operations Management suite, Sandvine's Network Security product equips operators with the power to detect and mitigate malicious traffic, dramatically reducing the operational costs associated with network misuse. The same product grants the versatility to rapidly comply with regulatory requirements.