Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
As a member of Sandvine’s IT group, the eCollaboration Systems Specialist will lead efforts to architect and ensure optimal configuration within our knowledge management and related web environments. The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of these systems, covering everything from the administration aspect to the end user support aspect. Your solid background in deploying solutions such as SharePoint and CRM will position you as the key resource in leading development and projects, compliance to appropriate "client" standards, procedures, best practices and guidelines within his/her area of responsibility. Reporting to the Manager, Application Support you will act as both a key interface to our business, influence strategy, and participate in the planning and operation of high growth environment.
• Serves as the primary individual for the architecture, analysis, design, development, deployment, and overall project management for Sandvine’s eCollaboration solutions
• Analyze organizational and departmental information architecture, understand evolving requirements, design and develop organizational taxonomies, policies and procedures and drive service roadmap
• Responsible for liaising with counterparts in the different divisions/groups, as well as third party vendors and service providers as required
• Ensure the day-to-day smooth operations of the SharePoint and related environments
• Lead architecture efforts to ensure CRM and SharePoint environments are configured optimally
• SharePoint and CRM development – custom lists, workflows, RFCs, out-of-the-box customizations, implementing/deploying of features/solutions, etc.
• Champion eCollaboration adoption and use for the company
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Architecture and working knowledge of related technologies such as SLQ Server, IIS, Active Directory, Office integration with SharePoint
• 5+ years experience supporting knowledge and content management systems with a focus on SharePoint and CRM
• MCTS certification in Microsoft Office SharePoint Services (MOSS) configuration and/or development preferred
• Demonstrated experience deploying and integrating CRM and SharePoint solutions
• Sound configuration knowledge of Windows, Linux, and VMWare server environments
• Professional experience with and understanding of information architecture
• Usability design experience
• Excellent working knowledge of web content management solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of workflow automation and customization
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Proven positive customer communication and articulate documentation skills
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks to completion
• Strong enthusiasm to learn
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted