Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
You will be responsible for support, administration, and management of a mixed Windows and Linux server environment. Reporting to the IT Manager, you will act as both a resource and lead on a variety of IT projects such as system deployments and upgrades, as well as the implementation of new processes and/or procedural improvements. You will have the ability to influence strategy, and participate in the planning and operation of a multi-site enterprise IT environment.
• Deployment, management and administration of Windows, Linux, BSD and VMWare servers
• Active Directory management and administration
• Administration of backup and storage systems
• Participation in various IT projects
• Management of test lab and corporate IT services.
• Networking , Firewall configuration and Maintenance and Server Deployment
• Communications of roadmap and plans to head office management
• Project planning for efficiency improvements and automation where necessary
• Five years minimum experience in a server administration and support role
• Experienced with Windows, Linux, and VMWare server environments
• Exposure to ITIL best practices in an enterprise environment
• Experience with SAN/NAS storage
• Strong IP network Layer 1 to 7
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with remote teams
• Good customer communication and documentation skills
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks to completion
• Strong team player with ability and desire to learn new concepts and ideas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Some International travel will be required
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted.