Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for design and development of features in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment. You will work closely with architects, technical leads, and QA engineers to on delivering features. You will be involved in the full software development life cycle from planning and design, to implementation.
• Interact with open source project communities to investigate and qualify new software packages and new versions of software packages
• Find and fix bugs in open source projects and submit changes upstream
• Integrate, develop and test developer tool sets to increase team productivity (tools such as Valgrind or GDB)
• Work with other sub-system developers to design, document and implement the interface modules
• Debugging and troubleshooting problems in test and in production
• Create and execute the unit test plan and interface test plan
• BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• 2-6 years of experience in Software development in Open Source or embedded systems domain
• One of: FreeBSD, Linux, Unix
• Programming knowledge (C/C++)
• Scripting languages such as bourne shell, Perl, Python, TCL
• Debugging and troubleshooting of problems in an embedded system
• Understanding of the Basic Networking Concepts like TCP/IP
• Some familiarity with software build tools such as make and GNU autoconf
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted.