Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
Are you bright, passionate and an over-achiever? Are phrases like “Under Promise/Over Deliver” and “Work Hard/Play Hard” a part of your regular vocabulary? Is your approach built around sharing knowledge, minimizing office politics, and driving a quality work experience? If so, then the “Sandvine Way” and this opportunity are for you!
As the Software Engineer, you will support the automation of manufacturing. You will be responsible to write code to control the test infrastructure, automate the quality data collection and analyze data to identify quality trends. You will improve the test code, find and fix problems and add support for new products. You will also ensure production can properly configure and image units for shipment and that the repair/test team has all necessary tools to analyze the equipment.
If you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we want to talk to you right away!
• Degree in Electrical Eng., Computer Eng., Computer Science, Software Eng. or equivalent experience
• Strong programming skills, both object oriented and scripting
• Understanding of how hardware interacts with low level software
• Proven ability to solve complex problems
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of Unix operation systems and administration
• Network knowledge (TCP/IP Ethernet, network protocols, SNMP)
• Knowledge of Database systems and SQL
• Knowledge of Version control systems (Clearcase)
• Proven ability to make key customer impacting decisions under pressure
• Proven ability to make design level decisions for features.
• Production runs 24/7 so after hours support may be required occasionally
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted.