Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
Reporting to the Director, Software Engineering, the Technical Writing Team Lead will work directly with Engineering and key stakeholders to develop technical content for a variety of external and internal audiences.
• Working with cross-functional teams to determine content requirements for hardware and software releases
• Writing and editing technical content from a range of inputs following industry best practices and internal standards to deliver online help, printable guides, FAQs, references, and more
• Leading initial implementation and rollout of XML-based CMS, including workflows & processes, content creation
• Driving innovation and content quality with your stakeholders and customers
• Defining and implementing standards, conventions and processes
• Participating in online communities and leading best practices related to content management and knowledge management
• Degree in English, Professional Writing or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent communications and writing skills
• XML, DITA, DITA-OT publishing, Framemaker
• Proven ability to research, plan and deliver solutions taking into account industry best practices, as well as business and technical requirements
• Exposure to marketing writing, business process documentation and web communications
• Ability to manage several projects at a time
• Ability to reconcile business requirements with system capabilities to achieve best possible user experience
• Experience delivering or supporting content using social media technologies
• Network knowledge (TCP/IP Ethernet, network protocols, SNMP)
• Experience in broadband, wireless or Internet Provider industries
• Unix operating systems and administration
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted.