Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
Reporting to the SVP Sales & Operations, EMEA, the Sales Director will be responsible for managing and developing a team of sales managers and providing representation to ISP prospects and customers for all Sandvine IP service solutions. The successful candidate will also develop and maintain customer and channel relationships. As a key member of the European Sales team, you will have the ability to generate and foster long-term relationships at all levels. The sales territory will include Germany, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic and Switzerland.
• 5 years + experience selling in the Telecom or cable industry
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
• Proven results selling IP data systems to Mobile, Cable and DSL system operators
• Technical background with an understanding of networking and specifically IP related technologies
• Experience selling to CLECs, PTT's, Independent Operators, Internet Service Providers and developing relationships with VAR's and resale channels
• Solid technical, industry and business knowledge
• Undergraduate Engineering, Computer Science, or Business degree or equivalent
• Excellent follow-through and execution skills
• Excellent relationship skills with customers, peers, and partners
• Flexibility in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Fluency in English and German
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong project management, negotiation, and decision-making skills
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted.