Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
Reporting to the Director of Software, you will be responsible for designing database-centric solutions for data access and storage.
• Perform as a database performance analyst, identifying root causes and remedies while being responsible for developing performance improvement solutions.
• Institute high availability, replication, and business continuity solutions, define performance solutions like indexes, partitions, views, and stored procedures.
• Responsible for delivering web-based services that revolve around subscriber policy integrated with the database back-end.
• Possible integration with ISP OSS systems may be involved.
• 5 years experience in software development with strong design skills
• 2+ years experience using PostgreSQL in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Hands-on experience with database programming including stored procedures, complex SQL, Unix scripting
• Distributed multi-tier design and development
• Object-oriented development using Java, C++
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High initiative, self-starter, and demonstrated leadership ability
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted