Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
As a platform engineer, you will work on development and testing tools in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment.
• Define and work on development tools that will allow for faster and more productive software development
• Developing and maintain tools such as traffic generators to allow for development and QA testing
• Own the build & unit test infrastructure and improvements to the performance and reliability
• Own porting debugging tools such as gdb, gprof, klocwork
• BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• 2 years of work experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Python, perl, bash, ksh, etc
• 2 years of work experience with C/C++
• Experience with the development of traffic generation tools and traffic protocols would be a plus
• Networking (TCP/IP, SNMP, Routers)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated time management, project planning and organizational skills
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted.