Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
Sandvine’s development philosophy is one of high-performing, small teams dedicated to the success of our customers. As a member of the Usage Management team, you will develop solutions that enable wireless and wireline network providers to monetize subscriber consumption.
• Work as part of a team to deliver quality software on time
• Responsible for complete life-cycle of product development (requirements, design, implementation, delivery)
• Work with project managers to provide reliable software estimates
• Support and maintain existing billing products
• 5+ years experience
• Product knowledge (billing solutions, policy control, rating & charging)
• Understanding of: Diameter (Gy, Gx, Rf), 3GPP
• Networking knowledge (IMS, LTE, GGSN/SGSN, RADIUS, networking protocols, SNMP)
• Programming knowledge (C/C++, Tcl, Python, Java or similar scripting)
• One of: Linux, FreeBSD, Unix
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted