Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
As a Software Developer you will be part of a small team that is responsible for the automation and development of traffic simulator tools.
You will be responsible to write and to maintain codes to generate traffic for testing our products. You will be responsible to write codes to control the traffic generator, the product, and the test infrastructure. In addition you will be in charge of supporting the internal customers by debugging and solving complex networking issues.
You will have the opportunity to design solutions and be a part of the process from requirements to implementation.
• Degree in Electrical Eng., Computer Eng., Computer Science, Software Eng. or equivalent experience is required
• Strong programming skills, both object oriented and scripting
• Object Oriented Programming (C++, Java, etc)
• Proven ability to solve complex problems
• Knowledge of Unix system programming and Unix kernel
• Knowledge of debugging tools (gdb, ddd, wireshark, profiler, etc)
• Knowledge of network programming and protocols
• Knowledge of Unix-like operating system and administration
• Excellent communication skills
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted