Fill out the form below to receive news and updates from Sandvine.
As part of the Knowledge Management & Technical Communications team, you will work directly with technical writers and other content authors in the organization to deliver technical content to a variety of external and internal audiences.
Day to day, you will focus on publishing support (content automation, DITA, content production), workflows (writing, reviewing, content scripts) and metrics (content production, content consumption) and advise on content direction based on those metrics.
You’re a detail-oriented contributor who is willing to try new things in your quest to deliver the best content and user experience you can for all stakeholders. Working in a fast-paced environment at a growing company is the kind of challenge you enjoy.
• Ownership and administration of publishing tools and processes for technical content delivery to the Customer Support site and internal knowledge-sharing sites
• Contributing to standards, conventions and processes and recommending best practices to achieve business goals for content publishing
• Writing and editing technical content from a range of inputs following industry best practices and internal standards to deliver online help, printable guides, FAQs, references, and more
• Driving innovation and content quality with your stakeholders and customers
• Participating in online communities and leading best practices related to content management and knowledge management
• Strong XML, DITA, DITA-OT publishing, Framemaker skills
• Experience with Sharepoint or other Web CMS technologies
• Experience administering publishing systems
• Proven ability to research, plan and deliver solutions taking into account industry best practices, as well as business and technical requirements
• Understanding technical documentation and web communications processes and best practices
• Ability to manage several projects at a time
• Ability to reconcile business requirements with system capabilities to achieve best possible user experience.
• Excellent communications and writing skills.
• Network knowledge (TCP/IP Ethernet, network protocols, SNMP)
• Unix operation systems and administration
• Experience in broadband, wireless or Internet Provider industries.
Only qualified candidates that meet the needs of the position will be contacted