Instructor - Educational Services
Educational Services is seeking a highly motivated, technical and results oriented individual to join the organization as an Instructor. Responsibilities include delivering instructor led technical training on Sandvine solutions and products. Your primary responsibility will be to teach assigned courses to our customers, partners and employees on a global basis. In addition you will participate in course development, train the trainer, training plan development, and more. Position requires significant travel.
• Provide technical training on Sandvine solutions and products locally and abroad.
• Aid in the development of training materials and programs.
• Learn and keep current with product knowledge and industry standards and technology.
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Sciences or Networking technology.
• Technical background with an understanding of networking technologies and internet protocols.
• Strong training delivery abilities with 5-7 years experience as an Instructor.
• Installation, operation and configuration of any or all of the following: Cisco routers/switches, BSD Unix or like operating systems.
• Experience within the Telecom or cable industry, deployments or operations would be considered an asset.
• Self starter with the ability to think on his/her feet
• Fluent in English is a must with Spanish as a second language being an asset.
• Familiar with adult learning principles
• Certification in Adult Education would be an asset
• Ability to foster good working relationships with all in Customer Advocacy is a must
• Ability to engage and build a good working relationship with Subject Matter Experts