As a member of a small group of engineers, you will develop networking applications in C++ or in Java for deployment in Internet Server Provider (ISP) Networks. You must be self motivated with very good design skills. This role requires knowledge of complex OOP data structures and networking protocols. Performance coding and attention to detail and testing are a critical part of the algorithms developed.
- Graduate in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, SNMP)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills, initiative, superior problem solving skills, and a self-starter.
- Deadline oriented with an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- High level of English language
Please forward your full resume in English